viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Learning strategies in the English Classroom

How often do you ?



Listen to music in English

Every day, four times a week

Ask questions to my teacher

Five times a week ,when I have a class each time I have an English lesson

Revise grammar

Once a week , Each time I have an English Exam

When I have exams

Memorize vocabulary

Each time I have an exam

When I have exams

Read books in English

Four times a week

Do homework

Every day

Speak English in the classroom

Each time I an English lesson

Twice a week, sometimes

Watch films or TV program in English

Never,Twice a week

Write emails in English

Never, once a month

Translate short text

When I have an English lesson

When my teacher says it

Use dictionary

When I need it

When I do homework

When I don't understand a work

Use translate

When I have to write a text

When I don't know how to pronounce a word.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario